Facebook added a new feature that encourages you to create a Facebook group associated with the Facebook page of your business. Supposedly this would be better for your business. So far, after you associate a page with a group, I’ve seen these features.
- The Facebook page becomes admin of the group
- The Facebook page is linked in the top part of the group
- The Facebook page is linked at the right of the group
- The group is linked in the Facebook page
- They encourage you to create a post in your Facebook page for promoting the associated Facebook group.
But I haven’t seen any change in activity neither in the Facebook page nor the Facebook group. Is there anything more you can do with these features? or are there more features related to this I havent seen?