I have a complex formula: two SUMIFS formula nested in a SUM formula. The concept is to sum amounts given a specific time period and specific account code.
This formula seems to work great. I get an amount of 4119.20 for one account, and -4119.20 for the other account. My other SUM formula, which is supposed to total the group, should be 0, but instead reads “9.09495E-13”.
I have six accounts in the group and one of them that is “0” appears to give this “9.09495e-13”. there are no transactions under this account at all.
Furthermore, I tried deleting the formula and just putting in “0”, but this also resulted in a sum of the group of “9.0495e-13”
I realize that this is vague, but I’m hoping someone else ran into a similar problem.